- USDF Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medalist
- Multiple National Championships
- Multiple Regional Championships
- Multiple USEF Horse of the Year Championships
- Multiple USDF All Breed Award Championships
- Multiple USDF Rider Performance Award Winner
- AHA Rider of Honor, Supreme Honor, Excellence and Merit
- Stetson University Dressage Team Coach 2015-2020
- Representative for Summit Joint Performance
- USDF University Bronze Diploma
- USDF L Program Graduate
- Trigger Point Therapy Certified
- SafeSport Certified
- Approved Vendor for Girl Scouts of Citrus Council
- Certified Breath Work Coach
- RYS 200 Hour Yoga
- Certified Yin Yoga
- Certified in Meditation
- Certified in Mindfulness
- Chakra Energy Healing Certified
- Law of Attraction Certified
Ride with Confidence
Hey there fellow horse lovers! Thank you for connecting with me – I’m so happy you’re here!
I’m Cara. I am based in Central Florida year round at my family’s private, boutique farm. We are in Lake County, right between Orlando and Ocala and within short driving distance of a handful of wonderful equestrian show facilities.
I’m a USDF Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist, Multiple Regional and National Champion and USDF L Program graduate. I am also certified in yoga, breath work, mindfulness and meditation so that I can better help my students with their nerves, anxiety and confidence.
One of my greatest passions in life is helping my students build a stronger partnership with their horse so that they can accomplish their goals. I specialize in classical dressage, biomechanics and a positive, winning mindset. I always want you to feel successful and confident in yourself and your ride. I have a knack for problem solving and believe that the horse’s welfare is top priority. I enjoy coming up with a plan of action for every horse and rider team to help them realize their dreams. We also have monthly ladies nights for all of our riders to get together and have a fun, relaxing evening.
I offer a specifically curated virtual yoga and breath work course for equestrians of all levels. You can join us from anywhere in the world. This exciting program, Stable Yoga, is designed for equine enthusiasts to build their confidence both in and out of the saddle – physically, mentally and emotionally. You can find all of the information at Stable-Yoga.com.
Follow me on my social media accounts for the latest news and you can check out my resume highlights below! Thanks for stopping by!