At Cara Blanchard Training we recognize the importance of protecting the personal information collected from users and take reasonable steps to maintain the security, integrity, and privacy of any information collected. If you are less than 18 years of age, then you must first seek the consent of your parent or guardian prior to submitting any personal information.
Cara Blanchard Training may collect personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from your written input
- Website technologies including online tracking such as Web cookies, smart devices, or browsers
Types of personal information collected directly from you may include:
- Contact details
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Tracking codes such as cookies
- Location-aware services
In addition, Cara Blanchard Training may use your information to:
- Provide information regarding services requested
- Provide information regarding events or products
- For internal purposes to help the business evaluate, enhance, and develop the website, products, and services
- To notify the user regarding changes or updates to the website, products, and/or services
Cara Blanchard Training will not disclose or share your personal information with any unaffiliated third party.